Can I get support after my version has entered the EOSL?
- If you have a current Maintenance and Support plan, you will still receive limited/minimal support at the discretion of the HelpSystems Support team, however, HelpSystems will no longer release maintenance builds or "patches" for that version.
- It is highly recommended that you upgrade to the latest version, as many "fixes" and new features are related to security and performance.
- When you have an active Maintenance and Support Plan, you can update to the next version for free.
- To view version history and download the latest version, log in to the Customer Portal. Be sure to read the version history and upgrade instructions before upgrading the product. For complex installations, contact us to ask about our Product Upgrade Service to help with the upgrade.
The EOSL Cycle begins when the next major version is released. Every major version has an approximate lifespan of 2 years.
PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE
The table below provides the following information:
1. Product name
3. Release Date
4. EOSL Start Date - EOSL is entered when the next major version is released.
5. General Support End Date - HelpSystems will continue to provide General Support for all Cases at all Severity Levels for 12 months following EOSL start date. The General Support period is the period immediately following EOSL.
6. Partial Support End Date - HelpSystems provides "Partial Support" for 6 months following the General Support Period.
GoAnywhere MFT/Gateway Supported Versions and EOSL Dates
|Product||Version||Current Support Level||Release Date||EOSL Start Date||General Support Ends||Partial Support Ends|
|MFT||5.7.7 and Prior||General||Various||12/31/2021||7/1/2022||12/31/2022|
|Gateway||2.7.x and Prior||General||Various||12/31/2021||12/31/2022||6/30/2023|
*For security reasons, GoAnywhere MFT versions prior to 6.1.6 are End of Support Life. HelpSystems recommends you upgrade to version 6.1.6 or later